hive-dev mailing list archives

From jaydeep vishwakarma <jaydeep.vishwaka...@mkhoj.com>
Subject how to use hive web Interface
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 11:57:31 GMT
Hi,

Can some help me to know how to use web interface of hive?

I executed following command on my command promt.
hive --service hwi

It shows my following message at end

...Started SocketConnector@0.0.0.0:9999

I dont know what to do after it , How to access web interface of hive.

Regards,
Jaydeep

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential
or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.