hive-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ashish Thusoo <>
Subject RE: Preparation for 0.3.0 release
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 17:29:20 GMT
There is one that I need to get in for docs and tar ball generation. After that I will start
a vote just like hadoop.. I think this is the last one and then we can go for it. Sorry for
the delay...

PS: I am in the process of checking in the other blocker from Namit...

-----Original Message-----
From: Johan Oskarsson [] 
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 7:37 AM
Subject: Preparation for 0.3.0 release

Looks like all the blockers for v0.3.0 in JIRA have been resolved:

Are there more tickets out there we should fix before the release goes out?
If not, should we roll a release candidate for people to try out?

I'm assuming we're using a similar process to Hadoop?


View raw message