heron-dev mailing list archives

From Ning Wang <wangnin...@gmail.com>
Subject Heron OSS Sync Meeting notes
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 22:47:23 GMT
Hi,

Here is a super brief notes for today's sync meeting:

   - Hangout is killing us today! We need a better solution.
   - Per component cpu/disk config is added but not used yet.
   - Looking into failing integration tests. This has been affecting us
   quite a big
   - New works on nomad scheduler (docker support)
   - New padding configs (to improve padding calculation and avoid hard
   coded configs) are documented and shared:
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/10JNZNYtcUIlsEyXcWWQUyhcSoQoJZMvYrTYT8UFo4dQ/edit
   - Clean up and k8s scheduler related works ongoing
   - New scala examples have been added. Next step is to document them and
   integration tests
   - Looking for another host for our Mailing list
   - Code change ongoing to make the website apache ready. ETA next
   weekend. Apache Infra setup is needed for starting the website.
   - Apache transfer is on going by Twitter’s OSS team.
   - We need to finalize the meetup date @maosong.

Meeting notes are tracked here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cTIBq3jOVRTSR0Zd5OKK20OqwT2l9
0xXiY_HssVo8mE/edit?ts=5aa84932#