heron-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Graham <billgra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving to Apache
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 02:07:26 GMT
Thanks Jerry for kicking this off. Here are a few other related references.

- The proposed migration plan thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a83095cd44e09fa179c4b5034e04acdb055a671406f1501a796700e0@%3Cdev.heron.apache.org%3E

- One of the larger development tasks (along with package renaming)
blocking an apache release is to no longer include binaries in the distro.
This work should be priorirtized and can happen in parallel with other
migration efforts:
https://github.com/twitter/heron/issues/2092

- The github issue for moving the codebase:
https://github.com/twitter/heron/issues/2133

thanks,
Bill