heron-dev mailing list archives

From Sree V <sree_at_ch...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Introduction & more
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2018 22:45:08 GMT
Hi Dave,
"Pulsar just setup a slack digest to Apache mailing list script. Matteo has the code. I suggest
that Heron use it too."

Would you share more details on this please ?I would look into setting up for heron, as well.

Thanking you.
With Regards
Sree

    On Saturday, January 6, 2018, 10:57:43 AM PST, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net>