heron-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] First cut of design doc ready for scala port of heron
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2017 21:17:25 GMT
Yes that’s the next large effort after this,the decision to port the streamlet API came from
an earlier discussion thread on this topic.  Let’s see how the experience goes with this
porting and as the next adventure we can then tackle the low level API, one step at a time
:).

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 11, 2017, at 12:50 PM, FatJ Love <huijun.wu.2010@gmail.com<mailto:huijun.wu.2010@gmail.com>>