heron-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Graham <billgra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Apache Heron (incubating) - October 2017
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 23:20:42 GMT
Good call. I initially debated whether that discussion was worthy of the
monthly report. I've updated the report with the following section, and
I've opened LEGAL-339 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-339> for
clarification on the issue.

aware of?

   Migration to Apache infrastructure is waiting on the SGA from Twitter
which has not provided an ETA. There was a discussion on the general
incubator and Heron dev lists[1] about whether an SGA was required, but
consensus was not reached. LEGAL-339 [2] has been filed to get
clarification.

1 -
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a5c3ea63e8a07aeb2fb3e3627646198bd35db12b590f71e437130a98@%3Cdev.heron.apache.org%3E
2 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-339