heron-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Apache Heron (incubating) - October 2017
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 15:52:00 GMT
+1

Can someone point me to the slack channel?

I agree that it’s hard to get a handle on where things stand and how decisions are being
made based on the mailing list traffic. I see the “heron-users” google group is still
active, I don’t see any reason to delay closing that down in favor of the user@ mailing
list.

Right now I don’t see the level of collaboration I would hope for, but I might just be missing
what’s going on in slack. Regardless, collaboration on slack should be secondary to the
mailing lists, and all decision making should really be done via the mailing lists.

-Taylor