heron-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Apache Heron (incubating) - October 2017
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:00:11 GMT
There was some discussion earlier about whether an SGA was required or whether signed ICLAs
from contributors would suffice, but I don’t think there was a conclusion reached.

You may want to mention that in the report, or shoot a question to general@incubator.a.o so
see if we can get a definitive answer.

-Taylor