heron-dev mailing list archives

From Fu Maosong <maoson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues of Heron tooling (Heron-ui)
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 23:51:39 GMT
Hi Chris,

I updated the issue context for 1 here:
https://github.com/twitter/heron/issues/2307

Opening the log file works, but download link there doesn't work. There are
some cases where we can't scroll up all the way and search on the log page
itself, and the only way is to download the file but the download link
doesn't work:

The downloaded file doesn't contain data, it contains only an error message:
{"status": "failure", "executiontime": 0.0030930042266845703, "message":
"HTTP 599: Stream closed", "version": "0.14.11"}

--
With my best Regards