heron-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjeev Kulkarni <sanjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Heron Release
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 00:54:40 GMT
Howdy,
How is the timeline for this week's release looking?
I believe we merged the changes requested by Neng, as well as 2 out of 4
issues mentioned by Maosong. The other two bugs have Twitter related
internal dependencies.
Anything else we want to really go in for this one?
Thanks!

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 11:57 AM, Sanjeev Kulkarni <sanjeevrk@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Neng, I left some comments on 2291. Thanks!
>
> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Karthik Ramasamy <karthik@streaml.io>
> wrote:
>
>> +1 - let us do a release this week.
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Neng Lu <freeneng@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > Bring up the release again, user is requesting the fix:
>> > https://github.com/twitter/heron/pull/2291
>> >
>> > And I think we already have a bunch of new thing merged since last
>> release.
>> > Could we schedule a release by the end of this week or early next week?

>> > work
>> > them

>> > love

>> karthik@streaml.io>