heron-dev mailing list archives

From Neng Lu <freen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Specifying Operator Resource in DSL
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2017 22:57:38 GMT
Just add some thoughts here: for ordinary heron topologies, the definition
of a heron job and the request of resources usage for each component are
separated: `TopologyBuilder` for job definition, `Config` for resource
requirement.

In the dsl case, if we could also do something similar that separates the
dsl job creation and resources request, it would be really good. With this
separation, people has the flexibility of providing different configs for
the same job.