heron-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Mynam <abhishek.my...@gmail.com>
Subject Interested in contributing for Heron
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 14:43:25 GMT
Hi There,

I am a Software Engineer with 5 years of software development experience
and a Masters degree in computer science. I found Heron to be very
interesting which is also inline of my interests and hence would like to
check if I can contribute. In that regard, I would also like to know about
the Development stack you are using, any documentation on the goal of the
project, location of source code and steps to run the code on my local
machine. I checked the links provided on the Apache incubator website,
however, they are not working.

Thanks
Abhi