heron-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik Ramasamy <kart...@streaml.io>
Subject Re: Copyrights on code copied from other projects
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 17:22:29 GMT
Taylor,

This is in list of things to do in my list. I thought it will be a quick
fix in checkStyle program but it does not seem so. This week and next week
I am traveling. Once I am back will sit down, spend some time and fix it.

Opened an issue to track this and assigned to myself.

https://github.com/twitter/heron/issues/2330