heron-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Cooper <tom.n.coo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InfluxDB Metric Sink
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 10:22:48 GMT
Thanks Maosong,

So if was going to submit this as a PR (once it I have thoroughly tested
it) I only need to document its config options in the
example/metrics_sinks.yaml and not anywhere else (other than in the sinks
java_doc)?

Tom Cooper
W: www.tomcooper.org.uk  | Twitter: @tomncooper
<https://twitter.com/tomncooper>