heron-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mentor question about third_party cpp binary deps
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 12:50:15 GMT
Hey guys, just getting back from vacation, sorry for any delay in responses
from my end.

A source release must contain no binary objects. Full details are available
on the ASF release policy page [1].

Bazel can download them, http_file should be what you need.

-Jake

[1]: http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html