heron-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Graham <billgra...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about jira versus github issues
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 18:24:04 GMT
Question for mentors or anyone else who might know...

Traditionally all Apache issue tracking must happen using jira. Does that
change with the introduction of gitbox? As I understand it, with the apache
gitbox integration we can move the existing twitter/heron github project to
apache/incubator-heron and continue developing in a similar way as we do
today, with commits mirroring back to apache's git.

In such a world, can we also continue to use github issues for bug
tracking, or do we have to use Apache jira?

thanks,
Bill