heron-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about jira versus github issues
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 18:25:54 GMT
Yes, as I understand it you can have your repos put on gitbox [1] and request that issues,
labels, etc. be enabled. All Github activity would likely have to be mirrored to a mailing
list (e.g. notifications@heron.i.a.o <mailto:notifications@heron.i.a.o>) so the interactions,
etc. get mirrored to ASF hardware.

Keep in mind that gitbox is fairly new, and INFRA is authorizing use of it on a case-by-case
basis. You would need to request it via an INFRA JIRA ticket.

Also committers would have to accept the GitHub TOS (likely not a big deal), and also enable
2FA on their GitHub accounts.

-Taylor