helix-user mailing list archives

From Lei Xia <l...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: Merge 0.6.x and 0.7.x to new 0.8.x branch
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 17:06:00 GMT
Hi, Kishore

   I agree, we can not guarantee backward compatibility with both 0.6 and
0.7.  We will make sure it is back-compatible with 0.6 since I think most
of our existing users are using this version, also we should try to make
sure migration from 0.7 to 0.8 is minimized.  Would like to hear if you
have any suggestions.

Thanks
Lei

--