helix-user mailing list archives

From Sesh Jalagam <sjala...@box.com>
Subject Re: Messages building up in helix
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 20:39:04 GMT
<clustername>/INSTANCES/INSTANCES/MESSAGES has already read messages.

Here is an example.
    ,"FROM_STATE":"ONLINE"
    ,"MSG_STATE":"read"
    ,"MSG_TYPE":"STATE_TRANSITION"
    ,"STATE_MODEL_DEF":"OnlineOffline"
    ,"STATE_MODEL_FACTORY_NAME":"DEFAULT"
    ,"TO_STATE":"OFFLINE

I see these messages after the participant is disabled and dropped i.e
<clustername>/INSTANCES/<PARTICIPANT_ID> is removed.

Thanks

--
- Sesh .J