helix-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about HelixPropertyStore
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 23:13:57 GMT
Hi Hang,

This api is a bit confusing. How are you creating ZkHelixPropertyStore
instance?

public ZkHelixPropertyStore(ZkBaseDataAccessor<T> accessor, String root,
      List<String> subscribedPaths) {
    super(accessor, root, null, subscribedPaths);
}

This is right constructor. For subscribedPaths, you can simply pass in path
to property store which is "/{clusterName}/PROPERTYSTORE"