helix-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Change IdealState after ExternalView changed
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 07:20:05 GMT
Hi Johnny,

When you say idealstate dint change, are you talking about the contents of
the idealstate in Zookeeper? If yes, that is the expected behavior. The
rebalancer can compute the idealstate dynamically based on current state
and the constraints. If you want to persist the idealstate computed across
invocations, you can use controllercontextprovider.

thanks,
Kishore G