helix-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change current state of replica
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 18:31:40 GMT
Hi Tong,

Were the replicas on a participant deleted manually?. Generally deletion of
replicas are controlled through changes in ideal state. Deleting
replica->server mapping in idealstate will trigger state transitions such
as online-> offline and then offline->dropped.

Can you provide additional info on how you got into this state.

thanks,
Kishore G