helix-user mailing list archives

From Hang Qi <hangq.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: After dropResource , still able to listResourceInfo
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 20:18:52 GMT
No, we have dedicated controllers.

We first created one resource, and later on we decided to create a new one,
and dropped the previous one. After the drop, listClusterInfo did not show
that resource, but we were able to listResourceInfo by the dropped one.
While in the application, we were still receiving callback/transition for
dropped resource.

Thanks
Hang Qi

--