helix-user mailing list archives

From Vinoth Chandar <vin...@uber.com>
Subject Re: After dropResource , still able to listResourceInfo
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 13:44:36 GMT
Kishore and I chatted offline. The problem seems to be that there is still
an external view for the resource, which Kishore tells me exists as long as
a controller comes back up. (other info: no live instances around)

I am running my app with a distributed/embedded controller, which means
when I shut down my instances the controller(s) died as well. I will try to
reproduce this locally and report back.

@Hang, does this have any similarity to your usage?