helix-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Information about task scheduling on cluster level
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 04:41:59 GMT
Hi Abhishek,

Can you please provide some additional details

   - What version of Helix are you using.
   - What do you mean "hard coded the task to nodes in cluster", does this
   mean you are setting custom idealstate.

to reply to user mailing list. we are available on irc #apachehelix if its
easier to get more information

thanks,
Kishore G