helix-user mailing list archives

From Vinoth Chandar <vin...@uber.com>
Subject NPE trying to reconnect, upon ZK Timeout
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 18:53:46 GMT
Hi guys,

I am hitting the following with 0.6.5, upon a ZK connection timeout . We
make this call to the PropertyStore to figure out an offset to resume from.
This error eventually puts every partition into an error state and comes to
a grinding halt.  Any pointers to troubleshoot this? Nonetheless, there
should nt be an NPE right?

NullPointerException

   -

   org.apache.helix.manager.zk.ZkClient$4 in call at line 241
   -

   org.apache.helix.manager.zk.ZkClient$4 in call at line 237
   -

   org.I0Itec.zkclient.ZkClient in retryUntilConnected at line 675
   -

   org.apache.helix.manager.zk.ZkClient in readData at line 237
   -

   org.I0Itec.zkclient.ZkClient in readData at line 761
   -

   org.apache.helix.manager.zk.ZkBaseDataAccessor in get at line 308
   -

   org.apache.helix.manager.zk.ZkCacheBaseDataAccessor in get at line 377
   -

   org.apache.helix.store.zk.AutoFallbackPropertyStore in get at line 100

Thanks
Vinoth