helix-user mailing list archives

From Varun Sharma <va...@pinterest.com>
Subject Re: Cutting a release 0.6.5 tonight
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 18:36:40 GMT
What would be the migration path from non-compressed buckets to compressed
non bucket resources ? It seems even the CURRENTSTATES are being bucketed
in this case, I thought that was not expected with bucketing. Does the
controller read these current states appropriately ? To migrate, it seems
that we would need to also rewrite the CURRENT STATES ?