helix-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cutting a release 0.6.5 tonight
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 00:42:59 GMT
Thanks Lei, I fixed the first two.

Here is what caused the failure. I added the code to copy all simple fields
from IS to EV when we update the ExternalView in controller. This is to
enable compression in ExternalView if its set in IS. I could have copied
only enableCompression variable but I thought its good to have partition
number/replica etc in ExternalView as well. Let me know if you foresee any
problem in this. Only thing I could think of is IdealState is deleted in
which case I copy the simplefields from existing externalview.

I dont understand why testschedulermsg test cases are failing. Uncommenting
my code does not help either.