helix-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Cutting a release 0.6.5 tonight
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 17:02:10 GMT
Hi,

I will work with Jason to cut a 0.6.5 release tonight.

The new thing I added is to enableCompression while storing data in
Zookeeper, this allows us to go up to 100k partitions per resource without
having to use bucketing feature. We also fixed few bugs with bucketed
resource just in case some one needs it.

The property store api needs some changes, I plan to get it in today.

Let me know if you need any other changes to be included. Are there any
changes that went into 0.7.x branch that we need to merge it back in to
0.6.x ?

thanks,
Kishore G