helix-user mailing list archives

From Kanak Biscuitwala <kana...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: 0.7.2 release
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 08:09:25 GMT
+1 for a release

Unfortunately I don't have a computer capable of running all the tests (and am thus unable
to do a release), but I can help with the website and javadocs.

From: zzhang@linkedin.com
To: user@helix.apache.org; dev@helix.apache.org
Subject: RE: 0.7.2 release
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 01:23:02 +0000

I can cherry pick all the fixes.

From: kishore g [g.kishore@gmail.com]

Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 5:08 PM

To: dev@helix.apache.org

Cc: user@helix.apache.org

how do we know the things that we have pushed to 0.6.x but not to 0.7?

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Zhen Zhang
<zzhang@linkedin.com.invalid> wrote:

+1

As far as I can think of, here are a few things we need to complete before releasing 0.7.2

- merge fixes that have been done on 0.6.x but haven't been ported to master yet

- fix 1 test failure

- fix any other critical bugs we have in 0.7

- Jason