helix-user mailing list archives

From Zhen Zhang <nehzgn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to 0.7.1
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 19:52:06 GMT
Hi Vinayak,

We need to add documentation for upgrading 0.6.x to 0.7.1:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HELIX-560

0.7.1 provides a new set of API. it's not backward compatible in the sense
that all errors should be exposed in compile time. Regarding the state
machine receiving two OFFLINE->SLAVE transitions, could you please share
how you create helix-manager and register state model. Also what's your
state model look like?

Thanks,
Jason