helix-user mailing list archives

From Tom Widmer <Tom.Wid...@camcog.com>
Subject Roadmap
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 14:04:37 GMT
Do you have any thoughts on when 0.7 will get out of beta? I can see a lot of apis have changed
(for the better), so I’d rather base my code on v0.7.1 if possible.

Kind regards,

Tom
This email and any attachments are intended only for the addressees and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any processing of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the intended addressees is prohibited. If you
have received this in error, do not take a copy to your computer or removable media, or forward
this email. Please contact the sender and delete this material. Cambridge Cognition has monitoring
and scanning systems in place in relation to emails sent and received to: monitor / record
business communications in order to prevent and detect crime; investigate the use of the Company's
internal and external email system; and provide evidence of compliance with business practices.
Company Registration Number 4338746 Registered address, Tunbridge Court, Tunbridge Lane, Bottisham,
Cambridge, CB25 9TU, UK