helix-user mailing list archives

From Zhen Zhang <zzh...@linkedin.com>
Subject RE: Specifying Bucket size when adding resource with IDEAL_STATE
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 18:30:56 GMT
Hi Varun, it's IdealState#setBatchMessageMode(true).

Thanks,
Zhen

________________________________
From: Varun Sharma [varun@pinterest.com]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 9:28 AM
To: user@helix.apache.org
Subject: Re: Specifying Bucket size when adding resource with IDEAL_STATE

How can I enable the group message feature ?

Thanks
Varun

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 1:34 PM, kishore g <g.kishore@gmail.com<mailto:g.kishore@gmail.com>>
wrote:

We should add some docs for large number of partitions.
Varun, you might also want to enable group message feature to for faster state transitions.

On Nov 22, 2014 1:28 PM, "Varun Sharma" <varun@pinterest.com<mailto:varun@pinterest.com>>