helix-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does helix work with PostgreSQL?
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 22:03:24 GMT
Hi Larry,

We have drivers for MySQL and as Kanak mentioned you can find a functioning
prototype at https://github.com/kishoreg/fullmatix. I think the exact model
should work for PostgreSQL as well.

The crux of the code relevant to PostgreSQL must go in here.
https://github.com/kishoreg/fullmatix/blob/master/mysql-cluster/src/main/java/org/apache/fullmatix/mysql/Replicator.java.

According to my limited knowledge PosgreSQL supports multiple types of
replication. Do you know what type of replication you plan to use and how
do you want to configure your topology.

thanks,
Kishore G