helix-user mailing list archives

From Varun Sharma <va...@pinterest.com>
Subject Re: Questions about custom helix rebalancer/controller/agent
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 23:11:25 GMT
Think I found the code samples from the examples directory and also some
samples in the Controller section of the tutorial.

I still had the question of how one can disable Helix from triggering the
balancing completely so I can explicitly keep calling rebalance every X
minutes instead of Helix doing the rebalancing ?

Thanks
Varun