helix-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fencing
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 19:24:12 GMT
Hi Venkat,

We don't have explicit support for fencing. We provide some callbacks that
can be used to deal with such scenarios. Can you give us more info on the
scenario. What state model are you using, what is the shared resource and
when you say unresponsive what could be the likely cause(e.g. GC).

thanks,
Kishore G