helix-user mailing list archives

From Erwin Karbasi <er...@optinity.com>
Subject RE: Comparison question
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2014 22:37:15 GMT
Thanks a lot for fast turnaround response.
I agree with you but I found out that quorum in ZK can treat leader
election mechanism by using ServerService class. But I didn't figure out
how to get callback in the client side when leader elected or polling the
quorum or one of the members in the quorum who is the leader.