helix-user mailing list archives

From Kanak Biscuitwala <kana...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: running resync filestore recipe
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 18:50:52 GMT

Great!

I think IntegrationTest is a bit of a misnomer; it's more of a demo/example. We will sort
that out regardless.

Kanak

> From: xfglin@gmail.com
> Subject: RE: running resync filestore recipe
> Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:00:15 -0700
> To: user@helix.apache.org
>
> Hi Kanak,
>
> After applying your patch (https://gist.github.com/kanakb/9756432), it works! Well I
couldn’t exactly apply the patch with git apply or patch command, but following your patch
and adding the two leading slashes made it work.

> Thanks for your quick response. Just a recommendation, how about making the “IntegrationTest"
automated (functional/unit) tests. So that this kind of bugs will be captured right on the
first build attempt.