helix-user mailing list archives

From Zhen Zhang <zzh...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: Helix 0.6.2- Messages on startup
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 21:03:24 GMT
That's right. You need add resource to your cluster. The state model you
are using is applied to each partition of a resource. Once you add a
resource, the state transitions will be invoked and nodes will, for
example, take LEADER/MASTER/FOLLOWER state for partitions. You will see
the partition->node->state mapping under
/{clusterName}/EXTERNALVIEW/{resourceName}. You may have multiple
resources in one cluster.

Thanks,
Jason