helix-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Nayak <osgig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HelixAdmin API Usage
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 06:39:19 GMT
I will take a look at 0.7 branch and help out with the exception hierarchy.
How do you guys approach/discuss design? Is it the dev mailing list or some
other means? Does it simply start with a mail with the design/approach on
the dev mail list?

Let me know, in the meantime I will start by taking a look at 0.7 if there
is an existing exception hierarchy being put in place.

Thanks,

Sandeep