helix-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Nayak <osgig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Helix 0.6.2: Resetting or removing a resource
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 06:06:03 GMT
Does it need time to remove the resource? I tried dropResource and the
very next call I invoke addResource to see if I can add it again and
the add call fails with the exception

org.apache.helix.HelixException: Skip the operation. Resource ideal
state directory already exists:/cluster/IDEALSTATES/resource-name