helix-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Nayak <osgig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Helix 0.6.2- Messages on startup
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 19:29:48 GMT
I probably missed it in the documentation, but how can I check the
external view? Also, is there a time period after which the first node
logs that it has identified itself as the leader? Just wanted to know
what is the indicator that things work and I do have a leader and
follower in the cluster?

Thanks,

Sandeep