helix-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Helix 0.6.2: Resetting or removing a resource
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 07:31:50 GMT
Agree with that, there are some cases where the api's need to be async. We
have taskScheduler api that is well suited for such usecases. However, I
think there are some gaps in the design/ implementation. Fixing that will
allow us to easily support such operations.

Yes, agree the API needs to be marked to throw  a proper exception.

thanks,
Kishore G