helix-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Helix 0.6.2: Resetting or removing a resource
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 06:03:30 GMT
DropResource. This will send transitions to the nodes to clean up the
resource. In you case you are in LEADER state, it will first send
LEADER->STANDBY and the STANDBY->OFFLINE and then OFFLINE->DROPPED. In the
OFFLINE-DROPPED, you can safely assume that this node no longer needs to
hold this resource and you can do the necessary clean up.

thanks,
Kishore G