helix-user mailing list archives

From Kanak Biscuitwala <kana...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Helix 0.6.2: InstanceConfigChangeListener not implemented by GenericHelixController
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2014 06:00:40 GMT
Hi Sandeep,

I agree with this assessment and certainly apologize for the confusion. I created a ticket
so that this can be looked at as part of our plans to improve controller plugability in the
near future.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help clarify as you get started with Helix.
We're interested in any feedback you might have as we try to improve the onboarding flow.

Kanak