helix-user mailing list archives

From Kanak Biscuitwala <kana...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Helix 0.6.2: HelixManager start
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:24:12 GMT
A good place to put this code is in a pre-connect callback (which is added before calling connect).
This callback will be invoked after there is an active connection to ZK, but before you are
registered with the cluster (e.g. creating a live instance node as a participant, or trying
to become the leader as a controller).

Kanak