helix-user mailing list archives

From Kanak Biscuitwala <kana...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Helix 0.6.2: InstanceConfigChangeListener not implemented by GenericHelixController
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2014 06:10:59 GMT
There are two workflows that we support:

Jira/Review Board:
 - Create a ticket at http://issues.apache.org/jira under the Helix project
 - Submit a code review to http://reviews.apache.org, adding helix to the list of reviewing
groups (there is also a tool called hpost-review.sh in the source that can automate review
creation)

Github:
  - Submit issues and pull requests to https://github.com/apache/helix

Thanks,