helix-user mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is josql a mandatory depedency?
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 19:43:56 GMT
The fusesource repositories have been migrated to jboss. You can find
the artifact at:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/fs-public/net/sf/josql/josql/

An other alternative is to use the josql bundles under servicemix
bundles: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.josql
which is the same artifact + osgi metadata.

--
Ioannis Canellos

Blog: http://iocanel.blogspot.com
Twitter: iocanel