helix-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Porcelli <porce...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Is josql a mandatory depedency?
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 18:18:25 GMT
Thank you all for quick reply..

 So I can't remove (i'm using messaging service).

 Now a 2nd question: how are you resolving this dependency (assuming an empty .m2)? Our Nexus
doesn't have reference to it neither maven central...

Regards,
---
Alexandre Porcelli
Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat Business Systems and Intelligence Group

On Nov 8, 2013, at 4:14 PM, kishore g <g.kishore@gmail.com> wrote:

> That is correct, its only used in messaging service to send messages. Josql is definitely
something we want to remove the dependency.